Have you been looking for a new dental office? Dental Traditions is an excellent choice if you live in the Fayetteville, GA, area. Dentists Drs. Edwin Richardson, Jonathan Robinson, and Lindsey Richardson Alvarez care for your entire family and offer the latest dental technologies.
Five reasons to choose Dental Traditions
Among the many reasons to select Dental Traditions are these important ones:
- You'll feel at home in the office: It's hard to feel relaxed at the dental office if the staff isn't welcoming or act as if you're a nuisance. The Dental Traditions dentists and staff truly like working with patients and want you to feel comfortable during your visit.
- The dental office is here to stay: There's nothing worse than finding a medical and dental office you like, only for it to close just a few years later. Fortunately, that won't be an issue at Dental Traditions. In fact, Dr. Edwin Richardson and Lindsay Richardson Alvarez are second and third generation dentists and are continuing the legacy of their father and grandfather, Dr. Jim Richardson. Dr. Jonathan Robinson, a proud University of Georgia graduate, is just as committed to providing quality dental care to Fayetteville citizens.
- Dental Traditions offers the latest innovations in dental technology: The practice invests in new technology, and the dentists learn the latest techniques for your benefit. For example, air abrasion removes small areas of decay without a drill, while dental implants allow the dentists to create brand new teeth complete with roots that are securely attached to your jawbone.
- Your dentists can help you improve your appearance with a variety of cosmetic treatments: Do you have a few flaws that you'd like to correct? Bonding, veneers, and crowns can restore damaged teeth and hide a variety of imperfections, including chips, cracks, discolorations, gaps between teeth, and oddly shaped teeth. Teeth whitening offers a fairly inexpensive way to dramatically improve your smile.
- The office provides the dental services and treatments you and your family need: The dentists offer checkups, cleanings, fillings, gum disease treatment, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal therapy, temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ) treatment, clear braces, and other services and therapies.
Are you ready to make an appointment at Dental Traditions? Call your dentists in Fayetteville, GA, Drs. Edwin Richardson, Jonathan Robinson, and Lindsey Richardson Alvarez, at (770) 487-9797 to schedule your appointment.