Posts for tag: ClearCorrect
What your dentists in Fayetteville want you to know
If nature gave you a smile that is less-than-straight, did you know you can achieve a straight smile easily and comfortably? It’s true, thanks to Clear Correct, the virtually invisible orthodontic appliance treatment. Dr. Edwin Richardson and Dr. Jonathan Robinson at Dental Traditions in Fayetteville, GA want to share the facts about this revolutionary way to achieve a straight smile.
Clear Correct is different than conventional orthodontic treatment. There are no unsightly metal brackets and wires. The treatment period is shorter too, giving you the straight smile you’ve always wanted in far less time.
Clear Correct treatment uses a system of clear plastic trays, called aligners. You receive your first set of aligners which you wear for 3 weeks. You then progress to a new set of aligners which you wear for an additional 3 weeks. You progress to a new set of aligners every 3 weeks as your teeth and jaws gently move into proper alignment. The entire Clear Correct treatment takes between 9 and 15 months.
When you choose Clear Correct, you can expect:
- Unrivalled comfort because there are no sharp parts to irritate your gums, cheeks and lips
- Unsurpassed cosmetic beauty because the clear plastic trays are nearly invisible to people around you
- Amazing convenience because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth
- Outstanding satisfaction because you can remove the aligners to eat the foods you love
Clear Correct treatment is versatile too. It can correct all of the same jaw and tooth alignment issues as conventional brackets and wires, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, gaps, and tooth overlap.
If you want a straight smile more comfortably and in less time, Clear Correct is for you. If you want a straight smile but you don’t want to put up with brackets and wires, Clear Correct is for you. To find out more about why Clear Correct is the right choice for your orthodontic treatment call Dr. Edwin Richardson and Dr. Jonathan Robinson at Dental Traditions in Fayetteville, GA today!
You've probably heard about "invisible braces;" clear plastic trays that disguise the fact you're straightening your teeth. Although several treatment plans are available, Dr. Edwin Richardson and Dr. Jonathan Robinson, dentists at Dental Traditions in Fayetteville, Georgia, are proud to offer ClearCorrect to their patients. Here are some of the most common questions about this orthodontic process.
How does ClearCorrect work?
Your Fayetteville dentist will take measurements of your teeth using digital radiography. These are then sent to the ClearCorrect laboratory, where a series of plastic aligner trays are made to your exact specifications. Each aligner is designed to be worn in your mouth for a three-week period except while eating, drinking or cleaning your teeth; over this time, the gentle pressure from the aligner will adjust your teeth toward their desired alignment. Your progress will be evaluated by Dr. Richardson or Dr. Robinson and aligners will be switched out as your teeth move.
How long is ClearCorrect's treatment time?
The time in which a patient wears ClearCorrect aligners is often dependent on the severity of their case and their diligence in wearing the aligners. As your Fayetteville dentist will tell you, wearing the aligners between 20 and 22 hours a day helps to ensure the best and quickest outcome.
How much does ClearCorrect cost?
Compared to similar orthodontic treatments, ClearCorrect is typically more cost effective for both your Fayetteville dentist and you.
Are ClearCorrect aligners comfortable?
Without the sharp angles of brackets and wires, ClearCorrect makes wearing braces a very comfortable experience. They are smooth and lightweight; after you get used to them, you will probably forget you're wearing your aligners until it comes time to eat!
If you're an adult or a teen who'd like more information on straightening your teeth with ClearCorrect, give Dental Traditions a call! We'd be glad to set up a consultation for you!
Are your teeth crooked, crowded or gapped? Do you have a crossbite or overbite? If so, ClearCorrect from your dentist at Dental Traditions in Fayetteville may be just the right solution for you.
What is ClearCorrect?
The clear alternative to metal braces, ClearCorrect allows you to achieve the beautiful, straight smile you've always wanted without suffering through the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal in the meantime.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
With ClearCorrect, you'll wear a series of clear aligners, each of which is shaped slightly differently than the last. Each time you switch aligners, you gradually bring your teeth into proper alignment. The aligners are not attached to your teeth; you simply place them on your teeth and let them do all of the hard work for you.
What Benefits does ClearCorrect Offer?
- Straighter Teeth: Whether your crooked, gapped or crowded teeth are causing you dental issues or you simply don't like the way they look, you don't have to live with them anymore. ClearCorrect will correct your tooth spacing, leaving you with a healthy and beautiful smile you can be proud of.
- Beautiful Smile: With traditional metal braces are quite effective in bringing your teeth into alignment, they aren't particularly attractive. Thankfully, with ClearCorrect from a dentist at Dental Traditions in Fayetteville, you don't have to suffer through an embarrassing mouth full of metal while waiting for the smile you really want.
- Impressive Convenience: With ClearCorrect, your dental work doesn't have to interfere with your life the way that braces can. ClearCorrect is removable at any time. While you will want to wear your aligners for the majority of the day, if you want to take them out, you can.
Whether your teeth are badly crowded or only slightly crooked, you deserve a dental treatment that will help you look and feel your best from day one. Call Dental Traditions in Fayetteville and ask to speak to a dentist about ClearCorrect today.